Original Cylon's Return

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Original Cylon's Return

Post#1 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:42 pm

The original Cylon's will be returning in the Battlestar Galactica: Razor on Sci-Fi soon.

You can see some preview pictures of the computer animated work at the following link.

http://www.galactica.tv/battlestar-gala ... rview.html
Regards,
][avok

PaladinCyborg

Post#2 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:45 pm

In addition to a nostalgic look at the older Cylons, Razor sure generated a lot of loose ends.

Alas poor Starbuck. Now she has to be "The Doom of the Human Race".
Duis digrissim ipsum in rana unicornis!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:53 pm

C'mon... you going to believe a crazy Cylon hybrid...
Regards,
][avok

PaladinCyborg

Post#4 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:35 pm

I expect the writers to use it. How they will use it is still is a matter of conjecture...lots of conjecture. I'm sure we will be hearing lots of extreme theories soon.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:39 pm

PaladinCyborg wrote:I expect the writers to use it. How they will use it is still is a matter of conjecture...lots of conjecture. I'm sure we will be hearing lots of extreme theories soon.
Dunno... I recall hearing something about the Centurions revolting this year too. Cylon civil war maybe.
Regards,
][avok

PaladinCyborg

Post#6 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:59 pm

Now that would be interesting. In one of the earlier episodes, the Sharon Cylon said the Centurions were not sentient, because the advanced Cylons did not want them to rebel. She may have been refering to the current model. Hmmmm.

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”