No more Baltar, please!

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

PaladinCyborg

No more Baltar, please!

Post#1 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:09 am

I lost another hour this week, watching an all-about-Baltar episode. Gods help us!
Duis digrissim ipsum in rana unicornis!

Havok
Site Admin

Re: No more Baltar, please!

Post#2 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

PaladinCyborg wrote:I lost another hour this week, watching an all-about-Baltar episode. Gods help us!
Last weeks episode was a jumbled mess that's for sure. However they're putting things in motion at this point. I can definitely see Baltar as a whack job evangelist type character.
Regards,
][avok

Klauser

Re: No more Baltar, please!

Post#3 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Havok wrote:Last weeks episode was a jumbled mess that's for sure. However they're putting things in motion at this point. I can definitely see Baltar as a whack job evangelist type character.
It seems like all the major characters are digging really deep to find new levels of dysfunction to dazzle us with. Even Adama ... I mean after the Chief "lost" his wife and was blowing off steam in a bar, he winds up kicking the Chief off the ship!?! WTF?!? Send his sorry, neo-cylon butt in the brig overnight.

Sigh ... sorry, but I'm with PaladinCyborg - my drama-tank is about full.
Klauser

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once!"

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”