BattleStar Galactica Season Finale

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Post#31 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:07 pm

The more I read Zap's postings on the show, he hasn't even paid much attention to the episode he did watch. The writers have done a great job of making a script that is very consitant and everything is based of the mini series for most answers and moves forward. Zap must have his volume turned off as well, so he doesn't get there are Many copies, nor about the resurrection ship for the human shaped Cylons, or that Starbuck used #6 as a cushion and a piece of steal is what killed #6 not the fall. Myself I could do without all the overtone to the Cylons being on God's mission and trying to move the cylons and humans to the next level. But that is a different issue all together. For those of you with UniHD, sunday nights they show BSG, after watching it a few times you will wonder why SciFi channel doesn't have all its shows in HD.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#32 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:00 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:The more I read Zap's postings on the show, he hasn't even paid much attention to the episode he did watch. The writers have done a great job of making a script that is very consitant and everything is based of the mini series for most answers and moves forward. Zap must have his volume turned off as well, so he doesn't get there are Many copies, nor about the resurrection ship for the human shaped Cylons, or that Starbuck used #6 as a cushion and a piece of steal is what killed #6 not the fall. Myself I could do without all the overtone to the Cylons being on God's mission and trying to move the cylons and humans to the next level. But that is a different issue all together. For those of you with UniHD, sunday nights they show BSG, after watching it a few times you will wonder why SciFi channel doesn't have all its shows in HD.
You're baiting me, aren't you? I'll reply later...

Shardin5

Post#33 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:01 pm

:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#34 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:25 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:The more I read Zap's postings on the show, he hasn't even paid much attention to the episode he did watch. The writers have done a great job of making a script that is very consitant and everything is based of the mini series for most answers and moves forward. Zap must have his volume turned off as well, so he doesn't get there are Many copies, nor about the resurrection ship for the human shaped Cylons, or that Starbuck used #6 as a cushion and a piece of steal is what killed #6 not the fall. Myself I could do without all the overtone to the Cylons being on God's mission and trying to move the cylons and humans to the next level. But that is a different issue all together. For those of you with UniHD, sunday nights they show BSG, after watching it a few times you will wonder why SciFi channel doesn't have all its shows in HD.

Simply the best drama on television.
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#35 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:26 pm

Best Regards,

Joe

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#36 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:16 pm

Sysop wrote:

Might be the best soap opera on television, but that's not saying much. Sort of like the most pleasant smelling cow pie in the field. 8)

No, no, no Shardin. I got the idea that there were lots of copies of #6's saggy, scrawny body. I don't remember any mention of a resurection ship in that episode though, nor would it have anything to do with my criticisim of the show.

Sure, #6 was killed by falling on a piece of metal. Whatever. Actually, having a piece of metal jammed through her would not likely kill her if she were a machine. When a human is killed like that it is not the piece of metal disrupting the body's functions that kills them. It is shock. If number #6 is a machine that wouldn't apply, would it? The machine would be damaged, obviously. Not fully functioning, certainly. In fact, a machine that is complicated might eventually shut down from such damage. But I don't think it is likely that you can shock a machine.

Like I said, it isn't surprising at all that Starbuckette would survive that fall. She took enough of a beating from Number Six to put down a water buffalo and was still fighting back. A little thing like falling twenty feet shouldn't even phase her.

Please, give me a break. The writing stinks, the acting is pathetic, the plot is pure political correctness. I'm so happy I don't have a television. :D

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”