B A N E wrote:1. From 4-6 Trex down to 2 max to kill a carrier?
That's a huge savings.
Thus the MADO is worth 2-4 TRex especially important after the
ship limit where you can keep the MAD for reloads.
2. If you've noted, across these shiplist / change suggestions, I limit
what I think should be done.
Sure, I could design "dream lists" but then we'd have "clone wars"
Everyone would have basically the same thing.
That IMO is not a good end result.
I think one of the endearing things about VGAP is the shiplist
that forces people to think about how they're going to deal with
any given situation. How are they going to figure out the most
cost effective way.
3. And then sometimes, you just have to pay the piper.
IMO, often the payment is to the big carriers because the torpers
didn't do their job early!
1. you are right. i ran some other sims.... it´s just, that the quote is especially tricky against virgos, which i am fighting atm in daily destruction. try it. the rush is a piece of cake in comparison
and against the BIG ones you truely gain one ship..... everything without engine-bonus!!! ES shifts the bonus towards the MADs even more!
2. i agree! the changes should not make "dreamlists". but i think we have some nice changes already, although i feel the interest in the topic was very short-living....
and the longer i play the fascists the more i see their strenghtes and weaknesses.... same for the lizards here.
so, the changes i would make come down to the saurian: give it two more beams or two more torps or make it a 4/4 fighter-carrier.
3. YEP! learning from mistakes....need to be much more agressive still