Game Options menu

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Catman

Game Options menu

Post#1 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:28 pm

Havok,
I know you're probably still working it, but any progress with the "game options" cgi menu? I need to break alliance and am still getting the following:

"The requested URL /cgi-bin/formmail.cgi was not found on this server."

Catman

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Game Options menu

Post#2 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:09 pm

Catman wrote:Havok,
I know you're probably still working it, but any progress with the "game options" cgi menu? I need to break alliance and am still getting the following:

Catman
I've been raising hell with my host about it for days. I hate to say it, but I don't know what the heck is going on. I'm waiting for yet another reply. All of the forms are actually there. As soon as it's activated, the forms will work as usual.
Regards,
][avok

Catman

Re: Game Options menu

Post#3 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:49 pm

Havok wrote:
Catman wrote:Havok,

Catman
I've been raising hell with my host about it for days. I hate to say it, but I don't know what the heck is going on. I'm waiting for yet another reply. All of the forms are actually there. As soon as it's activated, the forms will work as usual.
I take it this has something to do with me not getting notified (by email) of forum responses as well?

It's okay, we know you're working it....don't let it wrap you up too much. As long as the games are working I think everyone's pretty happy.

Catman

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”