Another Good Site

Why not lay off the home team for a second and spend some time discussing the good and the bad that you've seen at other VGA Planets sites on the web?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Trick-C

Another Good Site

Post#1 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:36 pm

ok i have to say that battlestar command bridge is a great site. unfortunately i had to leave the site due to one reason. i had two games that were transferred to this site (circus maximus) and keeping up with those games an another site (battle star) i had to make a decision. i chose circus-maximus only because the games that were transferred here were my more experenced games. i started out on battlestar because it was a very easy to work through site (easy as circus maximus). but with busy schedules i had to choose and well since my wife is playing on this site i decided to stay on this one to play games. the one thing i wish circus maximus had is a ranking chart that you get a rank based on scores, but i guess you cant have everything you want right!

that is my info hope you take it well.

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Another Good Site

Post#2 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:58 pm

Trick-C wrote:ok i have to say that battlestar command bridge is a great site. unfortunately i had to leave the site due to one reason. i had two games that were transferred to this site (circus maximus) and keeping up with those games an another site (battle star) i had to make a decision. i chose circus-maximus only because the games that were transferred here were my more experenced games. i started out on battlestar because it was a very easy to work through site (easy as circus maximus). but with busy schedules i had to choose and well since my wife is playing on this site i decided to stay on this one to play games. the one thing i wish circus maximus had is a ranking chart that you get a rank based on scores, but i guess you cant have everything you want right!

that is my info hope you take it well.
I've got ranking on AutoTroll, and it's collecting stat's. I just don't have it implemented yet. As for as Battlestar Command Bridge. No games have transfered here from Ed's site. I did take some games over for High Command Matthias's old site. Is that what you're referring to?
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#3 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:12 pm

Trick-C wrote:ok i have to say that battlestar command bridge is a great site. unfortunately i had to leave the site due to one reason. i had two games that were transferred to this site (circus maximus) and keeping up with those games an another site (battle star) i had to make a decision. i chose circus-maximus only because the games that were transferred here were my more experenced games
Yeah, it is kind of tough to keep track of games on multiple sites, for some people. Sometimes, it did get a little confusing playing five games at four sites (like I do sometimes). To make my life a lot easier, I downloaded a program called SendTRN Pro and now I don't have the problem anymore.

As a courtesy, have you emailed Ed and told him that you won't be playing at his site anymore? He may want to know so that he can deactivate your account.

Oh, by the way, welcome to Circus-Maximus.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Trick-C

Post#4 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:58 pm

I've got ranking on AutoTroll, and it's collecting stat's. I just don't have it implemented yet. As for as Battlestar Command Bridge. No games have transfered here from Ed's site. I did take some games over for High Command Matthias's old site. Is that what you're referring to?[/quote]

Yes it is.

Return to “Comments About Other VGA Planets Sites”