The missing face of ][avok.......

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

The missing face of ][avok.......

Post#1 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Don't we all LOVE CM? It's a brilliant site.

HOWEVER, what does ][avok REALLY look like....??

Is he human, behind that cylon avatar - or, IS HE JUST A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE????

Any sleuths out there with any photos - let's see what the real ][avok looks like.....

(there is a prize for the true ][avok photograph, but you have to come to NZ to collect it {no, its' not a damn sheep - ok?})

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Re: The missing face of ][avok.......

Post#2 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:48 pm

Cardno wrote:Don't we all LOVE CM? It's a brilliant site.

HOWEVER, what does ][avok REALLY look like....??

Is he human, behind that cylon avatar - or, IS HE JUST A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE????

Any sleuths out there with any photos - let's see what the real ][avok looks like.....

(there is a prize for the true ][avok photograph, but you have to come to NZ to collect it {no, its' not a damn sheep - ok?})
There are no pictures of me. But I found a picture of you at the last company picnic Cardno.

Image
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Post#3 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:09 pm

Looks to me like he HAS had the operation......
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#4 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:12 pm

...and then he was a she...
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#5 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:00 pm

... She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Klauser
Posts: 991

Post#6 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:19 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:... She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...
:lmao:

I damn near spit my water on the screen when I read that.

Excellent comeback - I love it when someone quotes the classics!!
Klauser

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once!"

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#7 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:32 pm

Glad I made your day.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: The missing face of ][avok.......

Post#8 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:Don't we all LOVE CM? It's a brilliant site.

HOWEVER, what does ][avok REALLY look like....??

Is he human, behind that cylon avatar - or, IS HE JUST A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE????

Any sleuths out there with any photos - let's see what the real ][avok looks like.....

(there is a prize for the true ][avok photograph, but you have to come to NZ to collect it {no, its' not a damn sheep - ok?})
There are no pictures of me. But I found a picture of you at the last company picnic Cardno.

Image

You guys talk so MUCHshit, it's surprising you aren't all sanitation workers......


My tits are WAY bigger than those -that is NOT me!!!

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#9 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:05 pm

Oh there is so much I could say.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Re: The missing face of ][avok.......

Post#10 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:34 pm

Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:Don't we all LOVE CM? It's a brilliant site.

HOWEVER, what does ][avok REALLY look like....??

Is he human, behind that cylon avatar - or, IS HE JUST A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE????

Any sleuths out there with any photos - let's see what the real ][avok looks like.....

(there is a prize for the true ][avok photograph, but you have to come to NZ to collect it {no, its' not a damn sheep - ok?})
There are no pictures of me. But I found a picture of you at the last company picnic Cardno.

Image

You guys talk so MUCHshit, it's surprising you aren't all sanitation workers......


My tits are WAY bigger than those -that is NOT me!!!
Girly Man!
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#11 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:35 am

Hey look, it's not meant to be about ME - stop perving at my pic ya dirty bastards! I hope your wives / girlfriends / gerbils all get jealous and bite you on the ass! :twisted:

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Post#12 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:02 am

hmmm The real ][avok........


For those that have been onsite long enough to remember his last avatar, maybe this is actually him.......


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1AuDwwc ... ed&search=





***CAUTION SOME COARSE LANGUAGE***
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#13 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 am

FLETCH wrote:hmmm The real ][avok........


For those that have been onsite long enough to remember his last avatar, maybe this is actually him.......


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1AuDwwc ... ed&search=





***CAUTION SOME COARSE LANGUAGE***
If you want to watch a good series on YouTube check out the Chad Vader series. Currently there's 8 of them.
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#14 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:42 pm

Havok wrote:
FLETCH wrote:hmmm The real ][avok........


For those that have been onsite long enough to remember his last avatar, maybe this is actually him.......


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1AuDwwc ... ed&search=





***CAUTION SOME COARSE LANGUAGE***
If you want to watch a good series on YouTube check out the Chad Vader series. Currently there's 8 of them.
those are indeed much better
have fun!

hennef

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron