Starbase.net Training Game

Why not lay off the home team for a second and spend some time discussing the good and the bad that you've seen at other VGA Planets sites on the web?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Starbase.net Training Game

Post#1 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:34 pm

Erik, the host of Starbase.net is trying to fill a Mentor / Beginner game. I told him I'd post the following note so he can get the last couple of players he needs to start-up a game. Please take a look, if you're interested in some expert advice for a long time player, this game could go a long way to building a good foundation for playing VGAP.

Greetings Warriors,

I need two more players to complete the 5 teams for Training Day. 4 teams are signed up and ready to go! I need one more coach and trainee to complete the setup.

The game is designed to help players that are unfamiliar with the strategy and game-play or even setup of how VGAP works. Each trainee is paired with an experienced player. The experienced player coaches the other helping with setup, economy, use of ships and strategies to succeed in VGAP. Both players work as a team towards the final goal of winning the game.

If you are a new player this is your opportunity to learn the ropes!

If you are an experienced player this is your opportunity to create a player in your image ;) or at least get a Training Day ribbon for your efforts.

Respond to this message as soon as possible if you are interested in participating as a trainee or coach, game is set to start 9/10.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Comments About Other VGA Planets Sites”