Notification

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#46 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:07 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:COOL, the notification is working.
Does it say it's coming from a different email address than previously?
I can't be for sure but it isn't coming from ****@circus-maximus.com
It would never have come from host. That address is for AutoTroll alone.
Regards,
][avok

Hanno

Post#47 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:12 am

Default is that if I post in a given forum then I am automatically signed up to receive notification unless I click on the 'Stop watching this topic' button, correct? I keep the Notify box checked.

Maybe I need to 're-subscribe' to the various threads. Did everything reset because I have not received any notifications of new posts. So if I post in the same forums maybe I will get the notification thus once a gain 'subscribing' to the forum.

Babblin' Hanno

Cherek

Post#48 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:20 am

You're still not getting new message notifications?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Havok
Site Admin

Post#49 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:11 am

Hanno wrote:Default is that if I post in a given forum then I am automatically signed up to receive notification unless I click on the 'Stop watching this topic' button, correct? I keep the Notify box checked.

Maybe I need to 're-subscribe' to the various threads. Did everything reset because I have not received any notifications of new posts. So if I post in the same forums maybe I will get the notification thus once a gain 'subscribing' to the forum.

Babblin' Hanno
I see on your account that you're set to receive notification on a new private message.

Since we're on a new server and such, I would reccomend clearing your cache of temp internet files and cookies and then trying again on this topic.

][

Tei

Post#50 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm

Havok wrote:
Hanno wrote:Default is that if I post in a given forum then I am automatically signed up to receive notification unless I click on the 'Stop watching this topic' button, correct? I keep the Notify box checked.

Babblin' Hanno
I see on your account that you're set to receive notification on a new private message.

Since we're on a new server and such, I would reccomend clearing your cache of temp internet files and cookies and then trying again on this topic.

][
Just tried this, will see if I start getting notifications again. Do I have to reset my forum preferences again? I have "notify me when a reply is posted" checked

Havok
Site Admin

Post#51 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:40 pm

I'm getting replies.
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#52 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Mines started working Sunday afternoon.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Tei

Post#53 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:48 pm

I started gettng notifications now.

Cherek

Post#54 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:52 pm

Cool :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Hanno

Post#55 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:03 pm

I received my first notification this evening so looks like its working. Thanks Havok!

Hanno
Havok wrote:

Babblin' Hanno

][

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”