Yahoo homepage

Excited about that hot new video game? Wanna brag about your sweet new gadget? Here's a place for you to talk about it!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808

Yahoo homepage

Post#1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:10 am

Well you can tell somebody at Yahoo, wants all the Microsoft talk to go away.
LOOK in the top left corner, for details.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#2 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:30 am

what? where? when? HOW?
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#3 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:22 am

Yeah, Yahoo is no longer recommending IE 7 but Firefox 3. It's been that way for about a week now. But I think you can only see it if your homepage is Yahoo.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#4 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:23 am

It's about time they started recommending a good browser. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#5 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 am

Not sure if anyone remembers but when FireFox 3 launched, Yahoo launched their co-branded version about 24-48 hours before Mozilla released their own.
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#6 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:25 am

Havok wrote:Not sure if anyone remembers but when FireFox 3 launched, Yahoo launched their co-branded version about 24-48 hours before Mozilla released their own.
True, but all it was a customize IE7.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#7 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:10 am

now whats the use of Yahoo anyway? Who cares? I dont give a crap what Yahoo recommends..... even when it is something good.
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#8 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 am

hennef wrote:now whats the use of Yahoo anyway? Who cares? I dont give a crap what Yahoo recommends..... even when it is something good.
I use Yahoo for email, quite a few discussion groups I belong to are and I IM from time to there, other than that, I don't know. Besides, I've been using Firefox since 0.6 or 0.7.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#9 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
hennef wrote:now whats the use of Yahoo anyway? Who cares? I dont give a crap what Yahoo recommends..... even when it is something good.
I use Yahoo for email, quite a few discussion groups I belong to are and I IM from time to there, other than that, I don't know. Besides, I've been using Firefox since 0.6 or 0.7.
I never see you in IM anymore.
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#10 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:02 am

Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
hennef wrote:now whats the use of Yahoo anyway? Who cares? I dont give a crap what Yahoo recommends..... even when it is something good.
I use Yahoo for email, quite a few discussion groups I belong to are and I IM from time to there, other than that, I don't know. Besides, I've been using Firefox since 0.6 or 0.7.
I never see you in IM anymore.
I used to IM a lot, then I got too involved into too many games and didn't have time to IM. Now that I have cut back on the number of games, I'll be getting back to IMing.

P.S. I use Trillian 3.1 for IMing.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#11 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:07 am

I use Trillian as well. On my phone a use a program called IMPlus, which is essentially Trillian for a mobile device.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Technology & Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron