I didn't know where to put this

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Trillian

I didn't know where to put this

Post#1 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:30 pm

...so I thought I'd stick it in Ask Cherek.

HELLO!!!!!!!

I had lost my password and username but Havok sent it to me today. How is everybody?

Zap is still working a ton of OT and the three monsters keep me pretty busy. Speaking of which, number 3 just fell and banged his head. I'll pop in again later.

Love,
Trillian
Trillian

FLETCH

Post#2 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey trillian, good to see life is good and you're still lurking around out there :)
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Cardno

Post#3 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Ah, at last, once again we have a Goddess to worship here :lol:

Welcome back.

the.Ant

Post#4 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Trillian!
Nice to see you back! Hope you and Zap will find the time to join new games again, but even if not, it's nice to hear that you are still around and doing well!

Gilgamesh

Post#5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm

I don't think I've ever met you in space or talked with you on the forum, but I'm already in love with your avatar. :D
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Trillian

Post#6 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys! I have to say you all are much more fun to talk to than the other homeschool mom's. Some of those women are just wound wayyy too tight! Some of them are pretty cool, but, they just can't compare to you guys.

Hi Gilgamesh. My avatar, what can I say? I look like that without the tatoos. And I am probably the WORST VGAP player ever. I loved playing though!

Cardno, you are great for my self esteem. Thank you! I'll have to hang out here more often. Maybe I can get Zap to help me get started in another game. I wonder if he ever found our VGAP disk after the move?
Trillian

Gilgamesh

Post#7 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:02 pm

"Loved playing"? That doesn't have to be past tense....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cherek

Post#8 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi Trillian, it has been a while since your last visit. It's good to see ya. Tell Zap I said hello.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Nfredible

Post#9 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:45 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:I don't think I've ever met you in space or talked with you on the forum, but I'm already in love with your avatar. :D

I admit it.. I still liked the green gal better.. Welcome back Trillian!!
Argue not with the dragon for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup

Gilgamesh

Post#10 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Nah - this one looks like a Wiccan priestess. Big fan of "Mists of Avalon" here...
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#11 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Hey Trillian - you had better supply a postal address so the boys can start sending you offerings and items of tribute... :lol:

Trillian

Post#12 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Cardno wrote:Hey Trillian - you had better supply a postal address so the boys can start sending you offerings and items of tribute... :lol:
LOL. I think Zap wouldn't like that very much.

I however would like a new pair of brown boots.
Trillian

Trillian

Post#13 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Hi Trillian, it has been a while since your last visit. It's good to see ya. Tell Zap I said hello.
Hi Cherek! I've missed you. And, oh I feel so awful because I'm having trouble remembering his name, IRJTN, wasn't he like Shardin or something? You two were hilarious.

And NFred, still obsessed with the green girl. Hmm. If I can find that image I'm going to send it to you so you can look at it day and night.
Trillian

Cherek

Post#14 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Trillian wrote:Hi Cherek! I've missed you. And, oh I feel so awful because I'm having trouble remembering his name, IRJTN, wasn't he like Shardin or something? You two were hilarious.
You might be thinking on Admiral Static, IRJTN. He isn't playing VGAP anymore, but he may return like several other players. I'm the only remaining member of the IRJTN.

Well, Enemy#1 (formally known as Shardin) and I haven't made peace with each other yet, but we gotten to the point to where we can be in the same game and not make a bee-line for each and forgetting about other players.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#15 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Well it was Yanaga, the Evil Member of the IRJTN that gave me the name.
ShardinEnemy#1oftheIRJTN, was just to long.

Cherek and I have even tried working in a game or to, but it just isn't as much fun. More fun to attack each other even after all this time.
I have thought about just going back to Shardin.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Ask Cherek”