Game Migration

Why not lay off the home team for a second and spend some time discussing the good and the bad that you've seen at other VGA Planets sites on the web?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Post Reply
User avatar
Battlestar Host
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: Moorcroft, Wyoming
Contact:

Game Migration

Post by Battlestar Host » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:40 am

Hey Joe.

I sent you the first two files for two games to be migrated over. Let me know if there is anything else you need with them.

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Re: Game Migration

Post by Sysop » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:05 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:Hey Joe.

I sent you the first two files for two games to be migrated over. Let me know if there is anything else you need with them.

Ed
Thanks, will check my inbox
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Battlestar Host
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: Moorcroft, Wyoming
Contact:

Re: Game Migration

Post by Battlestar Host » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Sysop wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:Hey Joe.

I sent you the first two files for two games to be migrated over. Let me know if there is anything else you need with them.

Ed
Thanks, will check my inbox
Better make it quick.. its up to 4 games now.. lol :D

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Re: Game Migration

Post by Sysop » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:18 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:Hey Joe.

I sent you the first two files for two games to be migrated over. Let me know if there is anything else you need with them.

Ed
Thanks, will check my inbox
Better make it quick.. its up to 4 games now.. lol :D

Ed
Finally got a day off, adjusting to the new schedule.
Best Regards,

Joe

Post Reply

Return to “Comments About Other VGA Planets Sites”