Google

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Google

Post#1 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:25 pm

This site came up number 35 googling "circus-maximus" (with the quotes).
Not too shabby, I'd say.

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Google

Post#2 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:36 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:This site came up number 35 googling "circus-maximus" (with the quotes).
Not too shabby, I'd say.

Unfortunately, when you do VGA Planets, it never shows. You have to get creative and type "vga planets" +circus
Best Regards,

Joe

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#3 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:38 pm

Sysop wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:This site came up number 35 googling "circus-maximus" (with the quotes).
Not too shabby, I'd say.

Unfortunately, when you do VGA Planets, it never shows. You have to get creative and type "vga planets" +circus

Incorrect. A search on: "vga planets" places Circus Maximus at position 397. Dan and Dave's software come up at 131 and they've been around a lot longer than Circus Maximus.

hennef

Post#4 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:51 pm

hmm, but the last domain comes 4th. maybe you should just put a "vga planets"-subdirectory in, too? :lol:

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:31 am

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Not too shabby, I'd say.

Incorrect. A search on: "vga planets" places Circus Maximus at position 397. Dan and Dave's software come up at 131 and they've been around a lot longer than Circus Maximus.

You know, I counted once, but never got that far :) Good to know it's in there... But I would think something like Dan & Dave would be much higher on the list.
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#6 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:32 am

hennef wrote:hmm, but the last domain comes 4th. maybe you should just put a "vga planets"-subdirectory in, too? :lol:

Merlyn's was first last time I looked.

Goes to show ya those rankings can change in a blink of an eye.
Best Regards,

Joe

scooby dood

Post#7 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:37 pm

Sysop wrote:
hennef wrote:hmm, but the last domain comes 4th. maybe you should just put a "vga planets"-subdirectory in, too? :lol:
Merlyn's was first last time I looked.

Goes to show ya those rankings can change in a blink of an eye.
Sadly, The last Domain ended... no Backup It ended when i was in the middle of a game. The site is still up though
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

Aleortu

Post#8 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:54 am

It appears 31th today \:D/

If you google "vga planets" it comes 9th =D>
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina