try going to http://www.symantec.com/norton/theme.js ... icker_worm
If that doesn't work then there is a good chance your system is infected. Here is the procedure that might help you.
1. Click Start > Run.
2. In the Run box, type the following: cmd
3. Click OK.
4. Type the following and then press Enter. cd..
5. Repeat the previous step until you get to the root level, or C:\>. Note that if your root drive is not C, the letter will be different.
6. At C:\> type the following: net stop dnscache
7. Press Enter. This disables the domain blocking feature of Conficker and you should now be able to reach security Web sites including ours. You should now be able to download the Conficker removal tool here.