The Onion Bashes Star Trek Movie for Being 'Fun, Watchable'

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

The Onion Bashes Star Trek Movie for Being 'Fun, Watchable'

Post#1 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Regards,
][avok

B A N E

Post#2 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Well, that just fits!

My wife was offered preview tickets to this movie and due
to real life, we couldn't go!

:suicide:

Ah well, I'll go see it at the IMAX instead.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

casebolt

Post#3 » Tue May 05, 2009 5:33 pm

If I can sit through most of the origanal Star Trek reruns,Deep Space -9, Enterprise,Voyager,Next generation, and other Movies, Im not going to be disapointed watching this new movie.

I wonder if the Young Captain Kirk has that flying double foot kick down?

If you follow the timeline and "Enterprise does a good job tieing this in"
early on it was BLOOD, GUTS,SHOOT TO KILL,SHIELDS UP,WEAPONS ARMED, PHOTON KICKING AGRESSIVE DEPLOMACY that saves planet Earth over and over again.

With that said, those Spock ear wearing people,Badly dressed, "fat" Klingons, droopy antena Andorians, who talk about Deplomacy realize it comes later in the Timeline. Gene Rodenberry had inside information. The "Gorn/Demons/Reptillians/Serpents/Draconians" have controlled this planet through chaos for eons of time, stand together with single purpose/focus to be able to exist outside this planet or forever inslaved apon it. The revealing "Apocalypse" is here and our enemies are not Human, and they do not negotiate with their food.

Enjoy the Movie "script"

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”