Periphery map issue

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Poll: What to do from here?

Continue with the game and post all homeworld locations
33%
Remaster the game
67%
Carry on, reval H/Ws, but find me a replacement player
No votes
Total votes: 6

Cardno

Post#16 » Sun May 10, 2009 8:30 am

Cardno waves goodbye to his 6 million Bovind one planet away from his HW...... Built a merlin at turn 10, had just built my second starbase and was about to start pumping out a teched up Darkwing every other turn.... :-({|=

A re-Master does seem logical. I was only being selfish with my vote to continue and advise location of all HW's.

Gilgamesh

Post#17 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:16 am

It's a shame because we were off to such a great start, but it is the best thing IMHO....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#18 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:24 am

I'll be re-mastering after work this evening.
Regards,
][avok

Gilgamesh

Post#19 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:31 am

You have to work on Mother's Day? That sucks....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#20 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:33 am

Gilgamesh wrote:You have to work on Mother's Day? That sucks....
Sunday's my Monday. What can I say...
Regards,
][avok

Gilgamesh

Post#21 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:33 am

Cardno wrote:Cardno waves goodbye to his 6 million Bovind one planet away from his HW...... Built a merlin at turn 10, had just built my second starbase and was about to start pumping out a teched up Darkwing every other turn.... :-({|=

A re-Master does seem logical. I was only being selfish with my vote to continue and advise location of all HW's.
Yeah - I just built a Merlin and was about to pump out a whole whack of duranium, which I was running low on. Some heavier ordinance was about to follow...

Oh well - did it once, can do it again, right?
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gilgamesh

Post#22 » Sun May 10, 2009 10:15 am

I think this will be a good game to finally experiment with Randmax. I always get worried that it will screw things up - build too many factories before I have enough defence to mask them and someone will detect me on sensors, etc.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Hawkeye

Post#23 » Sun May 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Cardno wrote:Cardno waves goodbye to his 6 million Bovind one planet away from his HW...... Built a merlin at turn 10, had just built my second starbase and was about to start pumping out a teched up Darkwing every other turn.... :-({|=

Try having 2 Bovi Respresentative worlds, 7M and 7.8M within 81LY of your homeworld :aargh:

Gavan

Post#24 » Mon May 11, 2009 12:45 am

Oh so there are Bovi's on this map.

I was wondering if they were left out because I did not find any. :(
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Cardno

Post#25 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:26 am

Hawkeye wrote:

Try having 2 Bovi Respresentative worlds, 7M and 7.8M within 81LY of your homeworld :aargh:
That's outstanding, well both our votes to continue are for 'good reason' :lol:

Hawkeye

Post#26 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:21 am

Cardno wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Absolutely! I think the rest of these sooks just need a can o' harden-up and to get on with it. :P

Cardno

Post#27 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Absolutely! I think the rest of these sooks just need a can o' harden-up and to get on with it. :P
Well let's continue the game without them and also play in the re-mastered game.. :lol:

Cardno

Post#28 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:26 am

Havok wrote:I'll be re-mastering after work this evening.
Is it evening yet?? :roll:

Gilgamesh

Post#29 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 am

It is where you are.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#30 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:43 am

Gilgamesh wrote:It is where you are.
Yes, and while I am hours ahead of you, you had your today's evening, which to me is my yesterday's evening, ahead of my today's evening, which means I had hoped the new game would be re-mastered tonight (my tonight - not your tonight).

BTW - what time is it in Canada right now?

Return to “Ask Cherek”