GI Joe Superbowl Trailer

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

GI Joe Superbowl Trailer

Post#1 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Regards,
][avok

Shardin5

Post#2 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:57 am

LONG preview of this movie during the New Transformer Movie.
I can't wait for it to come out. Granted its not going to be the 80's Cartoon, people will really get hurt in this one.
Enjoyed they way the are laying out the background of GI Joe Force, some looking for the 80's cartoon aren't going to be happy and some looking for the 70's version of the Kung Fu grip, maybe disappointed too. Those willing to watch the new beginning will be really happy.
GO JOE.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Akalabeth

Post#3 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Don't you guys visit http://apple.com/trailers ??
That things been up a while. Think I saw it in front of either Star Trek or Terminator Salvation.

It looks good, though the "acceleration" on the suits at the very end of the trailer after they're done dodging missiles looks a little too comic and like bad animation to me. Maybe they'll fix that.

Shardin5

Post#4 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Akalabeth wrote:Don't you guys visit http://apple.com/trailers ??
That things been up a while. Think I saw it in front of either Star Trek or Terminator Salvation.

It looks good, though the "acceleration" on the suits at the very end of the trailer after they're done dodging missiles looks a little too comic and like bad animation to me. Maybe they'll fix that.
Yes we do visit that site. Havok's post was on Feb 01, so you can see it was sometime ago the thread was started. Trailer they showed Tuesday nite, isn't on Apple.com, wasn't the one we saw before UP, or even before Yr One. The one they showed before Transformers was longer, and showed a few sceens we haven't seen yet.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”