BSC Addon

This is a host addon with a Battlestar Galatica based theme.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok, warpedboard

Shardin5

BSC Addon

Post#1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 pm

I have refocused myself on finishing this project. I am about 90% done and plan on having the 1st Beta game around May/June timeframe.
I had Havok delete all previous threads, as there have been LOTS of changes and to ease confusion it was cleaner to just start fresh.
Most of the ideas are NOT new ideas, they have been modified, tweaked, shared, or moved to different Races, and some features just flatout removed, ie Tholian Emeralds turn tritinum into Money. There are a few fresh ideas, some twisted.
I have given up on Timshiplist, so there will be a custom shiplist, Beamspecs, Torpsecs. I have given up on the Standard VCR programs as well, so there will be a BscVCR program as well. This will accomplish 2 things. All Advanced Fighter and Torpedo mission's will create a VCR, and the VCR program will allow for multi-ship combat.
For those that have played in a Fhost game, you will see a few things carried over with some changes, 1st major change is all Advanced missions happen in AUXBC instead of AUXHOST1. Second change will be the ranges for all missions. There will be heavy use of Extended missions, using the MIT mission numbers.
No Race loses any Tim Advantage they currently have, there are only additions.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Shardin5

Post#2 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

I am just now updating the information. Nothing like living for months on end in subzero weather to help things move along. Lots of progress has been made, but the files are to large to mail to he Tin can right now. I would like to start the game in May as I will be back in April and would like to hear from those interested in playing, and what race. I will send extra info to those people.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Project 3: Battlestar Command Host Addon”