VGAP ... 5 ??

Excited about that hot new video game? Wanna brag about your sweet new gadget? Here's a place for you to talk about it!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Gilgamesh

Post#16 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Brilliant - where/how do I get it?
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Rimstalker

Post#17 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:32 pm

this was the reply the last time someone asked

Posted: Mar. 09 2011,07:49
@snouka,
We are still testing the alpha version, so there is currently no official download available.

Regards,
Hauke

Btw, they are also adding in some new features (like ITMR 'forecast', mining forecast and similar things). But it probably won't hurt if you just ask for a download link politely. Maybe here: http://www.rcworld.de/cgi-bin/forums/ik ... f=1;t=2570
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

Donovan

Post#18 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Holy crap on a cracker why did I not know of this.

I've been bugging Tim for a 32-bit Winplan for years, and now someone else is doing it? Me wants!

streu

Post#19 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Rimstalker wrote:And about vgap5: The company is about 6km due East from where I live, I think I will pay them a visit once I return from my holidays.
You could ask them whether they still think PCC (the client which had a 32-bit version first, haha!) is illegal :-)

--Stefan

Gilgamesh

Post#20 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Donovan wrote:Holy crap on a cracker why did I not know of this.
It was all news to me too...
I've been bugging Tim for a 32-bit Winplan for years, and now someone else is doing it? Me wants!
I'm friends with him on FB and my request for him to consider it was met with a very loud silence.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#21 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:Brilliant - where/how do I get it?
Last I heard they had a private dropbox folder or something like that for the people testing. You should check out the forums over at RC World and speak to the developer.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#22 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:
Donovan wrote:Holy crap on a cracker why did I not know of this.
It was all news to me too...
I'm friends with him on FB and my request for him to consider it was met with a very loud silence.
Most messages are met with silence or single word replies... However I do hope he's making some residue bucks from these newfangled VGAP games on the horizon.
Regards,
][avok

Donovan

Post#23 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Havok wrote:Most messages are met with silence or single word replies... However I do hope he's making some residue bucks from these newfangled VGAP games on the horizon.
Apparently Tim's into mortlake magic stuff at the moment :?:

Havok
Site Admin

Post#24 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah he's a full time magician or something... Guess there's less coding involved...
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Technology & Games”