Request New game for Recruits

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

MRumble

Request New game for Recruits

Post#1 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:12 am

Hi everyone, just joined C-M and want to get into a game. Since the few open games are only for higher ranks than "Recruits" I would like to propose setting up a few classic basic games only for recruits so that we can get into a game and increase our ranks. That will enable us to join more games in the future.

We're all here to play, so lets play.

Bring on the new recruits!

P.S. It's much nicer to just play than host and play. Thanks C-M for this service.

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: Request New game for Recruits

Post#2 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 am

The Rebels are available in Brass Tacks 9 which is at turn 2 and open to all ranks.

Or drop me a PM if you would like to join one of the games requiring higher rank and tell me your VGAP experience/history, game and race you want to join as.

But I'll make a new game in the next few days, although it will be a PList 3.2 game.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 pm

MRumble wrote:Hi everyone, just joined C-M and want to get into a game. Since the few open games are only for higher ranks than "Recruits" I would like to propose setting up a few classic basic games only for recruits so that we can get into a game and increase our ranks. That will enable us to join more games in the future.

We're all here to play, so lets play.

Bring on the new recruits!

P.S. It's much nicer to just play than host and play. Thanks C-M for this service.
I'll have a new No Frills games up shortly. They're they basic Tim style games.
Regards,
][avok

MRumble

Post#4 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

Thanks

I like the no frills games.

Experience wise I've been playing since the mid 90's, the usual addons Starbase, raceplus, tachyon, lurker, etc. but no alternate shiplists. I'm an old fashioned type of player, emphasise on OLD. :D

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 am

BT9 is a no frills PHost type game. You can take the Rebel if you want. IT looks like we will be restarting that game.

Gilgamesh

Post#6 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 am

MRumble wrote:Thanks

I like the no frills games.

Experience wise I've been playing since the mid 90's, the usual addons Starbase, raceplus, tachyon, lurker, etc. but no alternate shiplists. I'm an old fashioned type of player, emphasise on OLD. :D
We are going to get along just fine! Welcome to CM! :mrgreen:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

strohhut

Post#7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

[quote="BitMask"

But I'll make a new game in the next few days, although it will be a PList 3.2 game.[/quote]

Another pre filled 3.2 game?
see you in space

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#8 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 am

No, not a pre filled one, except if you get recruits.

Return to “Game Suggestions”