Printable Map program

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

ladykate

Printable Map program

Post#1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 am

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to turn the xyplan.dat into a printable map? I have an old utility written by [Relic] that did a fantastic job, but it will not run on win7x64, even through DOSBOX. I am thinking about loading up a win95 or 98 box, but if anyone has an alternative, that would be great.

EDIT: speaking of that old utility, I have found my VGAP archives and I have a whole bunch of utilities, addons and such...I could try to figure out what they all are and make a list if anyone would be interested...

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: Printable Map program

Post#2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 am

The JVC client has a addin that you can use to print the starmap. I have not tried the print map (although I use JVC alot) as I went green and look at the starmap on my screen. Echoview display it nicely :)

Hmm. Speaking of which Echoview also has a print option. I zoomed out and did a test print to PDF printer and it works well.

Both options run in Windows 64

ladykate

Re: Printable Map program

Post#3 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 am

Just an update...I loaded up Windows 2000 in Virtual Box, and the program runs a treat there. Got my map to print...big too...3x3 pages.

Return to “Intel”