Strange Bird playing - cheating or perfect play?

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Emperor Moe

Strange Bird playing - cheating or perfect play?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:30 am

hello guys,

I am playing the Fed and I am in a fight with the Bird. Of course I build some Lokis but 3 times a strange thing happend:

one turn I arrive with a Loki and a freighter on a planet. Next turn the freighter is towed away from the planet by a Bird ship.

The Loki has fuel, no damage, Primary enemy Bird and a random FC, I couldnt see the Bird ship at the planet. I dont understand this. I think the Bird must be decloaked. Do I oversee something or is there something wrong? PLease give me hint.

Gavan

Re: Strange Bird playing - cheating or perfect play?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:39 am

Most of the games I am in have the config setting "Loki decloak birds" set to no.

What is it set to in your game ?
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Emperor Moe

Post#3 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 am

ok thanks, that is the explanation, now feel a bit stupid not see the obvious ...

Cardno

Post#4 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:39 am

Never mind the "Emperor Moe'....

I think it's time you changed your name to..........' Emperor Doh'! #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Or how about 'The Emperor with no Clothes'?! (or no de-cloaker....get it???? hehe) [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burnerboy

Post#5 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Cheating :? Don't think I like the sound of that [-X

Havok
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

It's not cheating. It's a default HConfig command.
Regards,
][avok

Burnerboy

Post#7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Havok, you misunderstood my post. He was talking about me. I'm the Birdie :cheers:

Emperor Moe

Post#8 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Cardno,

obviously I played stupid, but last time I meet you in space (no frills 95) you dropped the games befor turn 10. Maybe because you lost one freighter (to me). I would not laugh so lough if I would play like you do.

Moe

Cardno

Post#9 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Emperor Moe wrote:Cardno,

obviously I played stupid, but last time I meet you in space (no frills 95) you dropped the games befor turn 10. Maybe because you lost one freighter (to me). I would not laugh so lough if I would play like you do.

Moe
Sorry dude - I can't help it. It was pretty funny, and I thought my 'Emperor Doh' was pretty appropriate.

Return to “Intel”