Data Files ?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Klauser

Data Files ?

Post#1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Could one of the sysops or players PM me with the link for the data files being used for this game? I'm trying to troubleshoot a shiplist issue. I downloaded the files off the "Scenario" web page, but I want to be sure I'm working off the correct files.

Thanks ...
Klauser

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once!"

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Data Files ?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Klauser wrote:Could one of the sysops or players PM me with the link for the data files being used for this game? I'm trying to troubleshoot a shiplist issue. I downloaded the files off the "Scenario" web page, but I want to be sure I'm working off the correct files.

Thanks ...
I'll get them to you right now...

BTW the files in the game are the files from your zip... The complaint was that the order didn't match what was on the HTML document.

I'll send them now.
Regards,
][avok

Klauser

Post#3 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 am

Got 'em. Thanks!
Klauser

Klauser

Post#4 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:27 pm

The Gorn shiplist order mixup that Valkyris caught was a minor oversight on my part. It in no way changes the Gorn ships or at what TL they are available to the Gorn, however the NRS showed up in the production list slightly out of order.

While there should be no problem continuing with SFB4 as is, I have put together a small patch (SFB v3.0.1) to fix the ship order. If you decide to incorporate the patch into the game, please do it in the following order:

- Decide what turn to implement the fix.
- Add the new files to the HOST directory
- Once all the turns are in, run HOST normally
- Send out the new files to all the players. They should install them BEFORE unpacking their turn.

I will upload the patch shortly.

Nice catch, Valkyris - and sorry for any convenience ...
Klauser

Return to “Star Fleet Battles 4”