Win32

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Burnerboy

Win32

Post#1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Hey everyone,
I just recently started having a problem. When I go to the Starchart and click on a ship I get the "Star Chart Control Panel". Click on "Scan" and get Deep Space Visual Scan", click "Data" and get nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Help :?:

Ron

Hawkeye

Re: Win32

Post#2 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 am

Has anything changed recently? (new laptop, software update etc)

Have you tried reinstalling? different directory?

H.

Burnerboy

Post#3 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:48 am

Hawkeye wrote:Has anything changed recently? (new laptop, software update etc)

Have you tried reinstalling? different directory?

H.
No, nothing new, and I have not tried re-installing VGAP. It's my Alpha 7 game and I really don't want to mess with it too much.

Ron
p.s... I was thinking it might be a virus possibly planted by those dastardly Romulan critters :shock:

Raven2

Post#4 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Burnerboy wrote:p.s... I was thinking it might be a virus possibly planted by those dastardly Romulan critters :shock:
If it was a Romulan virus, your ships would be turning themselves over to us instead of the Klingon. [-X
>>> Raven <<<

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 am

I am not sure, but is this post about Winplan32?

Burnerboy

Post#6 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 am

Yes, Bitmask, it is. See my original post up top. Having a problem opening the "Data" box in the starchart window.

Ron

Hawkeye

Post#7 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 am

Burnerboy wrote: those dastardly Romulan critters :shock:
Say what? Dastardly?! Erm, actually you've probably got a valid point there... :lol:

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#8 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

Burnerboy wrote:Yes, Bitmask, it is. See my original post up top. Having a problem opening the "Data" box in the starchart window.

Ron
Ronald (the other Winplan32 developer) did also say he found some issues with the filters. We are currently busy revamping the starchart screen and all the filters (adding a few new filters). So the next release will include those changes.

Return to “Intel”