Only 2 more slots available

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

BitMask
Site Admin

Only 2 more slots available

Post#1 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:21 am

Federation War 3 has only 3 more slots available.

These are team positions. akshamu is looking for a team mate and then there are a full team spot(2 players) also available.
You can choose your race combinations for your team. It's not any game where you have to option to do this!

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: Only 2 more slots available

Post#2 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 am

There is space for only one more team of 2 players.

If we don't get a team, I would be willing to replace the team with one more Privateer spot instead so that we can get this game started.

FireAge

Post#3 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I'd say give it another week or so.
A second privateer, who's anitcloak immune.....

Not sure that might be too much :P

albatross

Post#4 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:23 pm

I agree - a week or so.
Thinking about a second priv, a somewhat caribbean cluster sounds both intriguing and scary.

Andor

Post#5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm fine with waiting 2 weeks. As for the two priv players ... can that be team 5 <VBG>

FireAge

Post#6 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:27 am

albatross wrote:I agree - a week or so.
Thinking about a second priv, a somewhat caribbean cluster sounds both intriguing and scary.
Ooh, I like your idea. One for Bit to think about. A scenario where you have 4 big races competing (Dutch, English, French, Spanish) and all the other players are Privateer!

Maybe the 4 races can be Robot, Rebel, Colonies and (Borg/Empire).

Hell, we could even change the map to have planet names which are Carribean. Though 500 is a lot :P

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:50 am

FireAge wrote:
albatross wrote:I agree - a week or so.
Ooh, I like your idea. One for Bit to think about. A scenario where you have 4 big races competing (Dutch, English, French, Spanish) and all the other players are Privateer!

Maybe the 4 races can be Robot, Rebel, Colonies and (Borg/Empire).

Hell, we could even change the map to have planet names which are Carribean. Though 500 is a lot :P
That is not a bad idea. I had a similar idea a few years back but never built it. Perhaps it is time =P~

We'll give it one more week for a team to pick up the remaining slots. If we get no takers then we will either remove the slots from the game or make 2 independent Fed players (which does have Lokis and perhaps a small change to distinguish them from the teams). How does that sound?

wmerkel

Post#8 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 am

As long as my teammate agrees, I am in.

albatross

Post#9 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 am

wmerkel wrote:As long as my teammate agrees, I am in.
Yep
BitMask wrote:.. If we get no takers then we will either remove the slots from the game or make 2 independent Fed players (which does have Lokis and perhaps a small change to distinguish them from the teams). How does that sound?
I'm fine either way, host should make the choice.

Return to “Federation War 3”