Active players

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

albatross

Re: Active players

Post#16 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:21 am

After all the beating you took you finally have something to gloat with.. :lol:

edit
I'm surprised that s o m e ships survived anyway. Empty Novas and Missies meet cubes.. bloody mess. At least the Kitties did good.

FireAge

Post#17 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Yeah, I did not expect to need more than 130 fighters on my cubes :/
Otherwise it would have been done over there...

Oh well, not the first time I made that mistake.

And let me gloat a little :-) not much else I did right in this game...
I'm now trying to balance attacking T1/2/3 each a bit, just to get some recycling on cubes without spoiling the game.

Maybe we should do what wmerkel asked for, and just finish?

albatross

Post#18 » Fri May 23, 2014 4:04 pm

From strategy you already won, and pretty soon from ktons sunk as well I think. Though fighting spirit and tactics of my team mate is also worth a place in the hall of fame. Beating the Birds to bits at one border, constant fights with Crystals and Borg at the other two, and still standing is pretty cool.
For my part I wouldn't mind some sort of showdown, say 1000/1000 at high noon? :).. grab a beer and watch all those nice vcrs. But that's just me.

FireAge

Post#19 » Sat May 24, 2014 2:30 am

Maybe so, but I will not win this game. I sure I won't reach the 250 planets required.
Tonnage sunk is not a victory condition for me.

I'll keep trying though, to push a little into everyone's corner of the universe. I guess I waited too long for team 2 and 1 to start fighting eachother :-(

wmerkel

Post#20 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:12 am

For me there has never been a border to team 1. Sadly. I would loved to fight the lizard ...

So come, mighty borg. Small blind is in, now its up to you - my warriors go to Sto'Vo'Kor - your only to the local scrapyard ... :D

Return to “Federation War 3”