Robots Vs Crystals In An Epic Rumble

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

ssavage

Re: Robots Vs Crystals In An Epic Rumble

Post#46 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 am

Um [this is embarrassing] Danno I think Kasseng was talking about one of my Crystal Thunders which took out one of his Starbases and had 1% health left on the previous turn. I also had to sacrifice a Privateer blood to his pimped up starbase.

Kasseng I tried to be non-violent by just doing clan drops and you got sneaky with the transfer clan thing so I had to use up one of your nice x-ray / Tech1 engine bloods on it. How many PB points did you get for that? like 2? :)

[Danno the following is called "Sarcasm"] I've created a nice buffer now to protect you from the nasty Robots so when I'm done with him I'm coming after your home world [/Sarcasm off]

and wow nice Gollem and Rush sitting at that other planet Kasseng - I was going to target that until I pulled up and saw what you had hidden there. I'll have to figure out a strat to get my hands on them soon. #-o

Enjoy!

Kassengestell

Post#47 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:57 am

you are welcome !! i told the robot once, i think he didn't understand... 8) so a second time for you: NO ONE can tow privateer ships away !! :twisted:

so , come and try...;)
join the mobile infantry

akshamu

Post#48 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Kassengestell wrote:you are welcome !! i told the robot once, i think he didn't understand... 8) so a second time for you: NO ONE can tow privateer ships away !! :twisted:

so , come and try...;)
I do so like reading the smack talk on here..... Well done and it sounds like an epic war truly.......
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

ssavage

Post#49 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:43 pm

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!

[Interception of Secure Robot Communication]
Captain Jimbo P Toaster

Attention Robot HQ Command. Our ship has been towed off our starbase by a Crystal cloaker. We are no longer safely hiding in our starbase. Please cancel our golf game tomorrow as it might take a while to get back home.

We're going to try to make our way back but there appears to be 3-4 web mines surrounding us and they look quite large. We have plenty of fuel so we aren't afraid!!! :? (but you should be bahahahaaaaaa) We are going to set a tractor beam to tow and kill that little prick ship that pulled us out here. We'll show those damn Crystal Btards!

[End transmission]

ssavage

Post#50 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:51 pm

[Interception of Secure Robot Communication]
Captain Jimbo P Toaster

Attention Robot HQ Command

Per our last message the enemy has approached our ship with what appears to be buckets of paint. They are applying the paint to our hull. OMG those arrogant Crystals have begun to paint our ship a bright florescent pink colour. They are making a mockery of this great warship!!

There is a small ship hovering around our windows and .... I can't quite make out what they are doing..... Let me get to a different viewport. [shuffles over to a new window]. Ok I they are taking out some sort of stencil pattern - no not a pattern its a letter - its the letter P. Why the hell would they be doing this?

I can make it out now - its the letter P and then an R. Now they are putting an I and an N down. What the hell are they thinking? Why aren't they just attacking us?

P R I N C E S..... OMG they have relabled our warship the PRINCESS. That is a travesty! They will not get away with this. Call Geneva - we need to register a complaint about this. You can't do that to us!!! We're firing all of our beams but these web mines are just too overpowering. We're hemoraging fuel and can't last forever. Please send help FAST!!

Captain Toaster out!
[End secure transmission]

Dano Killer

Post#51 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 am

Yawn... talk about annoying. Yeah you towed a ship with 1900 fuel on it and yeah I'll get back just fine while sweeping webmines.... what's your point? I can sweep them over the plant or within 3 movements, either way I still get home and you still haven't taken a planet.

Instead of being annoying and playing checkers instead of chess, how about you step up and make a move? I can keep taking your planets and watching your ships go boom in my minefields all day. While you're creeping into my trap far away from home I keep sending new Golums to the front. So far its been very uninspiring watching you try to play the game.... most definitely a yawner.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.... you sure get excited over little things. Nice tow of what? 40 light years.... nice man. Good for you and thanks for the priority point. Every PP counts at this stage of the game and one less cloaker is one less to worry about. Thanks for the help. :lol:
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

ssavage

Post#52 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:49 am

NO No no noooooo please don't kill my cloaker - please please not my cloaker.

Heheheheheheheh [-X I don't think your ship is man enough to kill that cloaker

Let's roll the turn and see if your ship survives this next turn ;-)

btw what kind of beams do you have on that ship? I'm guessing 6 x-rays. Going to be pretty tough sweeping all those web mines. I'm going to grab some popcorn and watch from the sidelines :mrgreen:

ssavage

Post#53 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Ummm there were two other things that I wanted to mention to you.... they slipped my mind until today. Oh right now I remember.

1) the cloak Btard that towed your Golem - well he had another cloaker friend at that waypoint so he's reinitiated his cloak and is moving on to his next victim. Sorry Danno no easy priority point for you :(

2) That starbase that you were going to crawl back to? Well on orders from high command (and to make way for a hyperspatial express route a la Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy) we had to destroy that starbase. I think one of your Cat ships got caught up in the process. So sorry about that. Your Golem has a bit of a longer crawl back to your space now. Hmmm maybe 21 turns? too bad you only have enough fuel for 19 turns. Maybe you can rescue it by sending more ships to help it out? Give that a try please.

=D> Happy days

ssavage - peaceful leader of the Crystalline empire

Dano Killer

Post#54 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Crystals is sooooo slow with his turns. It's almost as if he's afraid of the upcoming results. It's OK Flypaper, just get it over with and send in the turn. You can't have that much to think about, your strategy is not heavy on thought.

I figure you're just too scared to see the next turn. Yawn.... as the rest of us wait the Crystals bite their nails and wonder what horror awaits them in the next turn. It's OK Crystal... just let it happen. It won't hurt much and the faster you participate in the game the quicker we can declare me the winner. 8)
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

Dano Killer

Post#55 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:47 pm

OK Crystals, so on turn 162 you lost 5 ships against my 1 Golem who was unhurt. From that one turn I made two tech 10 everything Golems and 1 Neutronic with Tech 10 beams. All three were made close to the border and ready to dance.

Please keep those battle fleets coming north far from home. I sure enjoy it when new Golems are made right where I need them. Thanks for following my plans to the letter. =D>

If I were you I'd plan on 7 ships per Golem and that's only because I'll run out of fighters. Soon I'll have 3 Golems at numerous strategic planets full of fuel and fighters, ready to dance. So please, lets dance...... I like to dance. :twisted:
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

ssavage

Post#56 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Well Danno I can certainly see why you are so quick with your turns. You have a total of 123 ships - half of which are stuck in my web mines (your welcome for that BTW). Your only strategy is try to push your ships down in to my space (again thank you for that - it makes things really easy now that I don't have to keep chasing you).

I on the other hand, have a fleet of 187 and my work is far more important. I have to place my web mines in artistic circles that help to expand your enjoyable web mine experience. Take a close look at that cluster of web mines surrounding your 3 ships (ID#1, 3 and 54). That web mine is a masterpiece - 4 and 5 layers strong. I think the best part of that cluster is the ion storm that is sitting on top of that webmine landscape :lol: It really makes it a hellhole for your poor ships.

So as I was working through my many messages - wasn't I surprised to see this:

Big Hurt 54
Ship ID# 54
is out of fuel and energy. They can no longer attack us.

Uh Oh! :shock: This presents a pretty big problem for my poor Robot friend. Here I was patiently waiting for the USS Princess (ID#29) to finish off her fuel tanks when I find the USS Buttercup (ID#54) all alone and out of fuel stuck in that beautiful masterpiece of a web mine.

So now the game starts to shift from this WWI type trench warfare to a hunter kill approach. The Crystals will have a Golem and that makes a huge change to the game's dynamics. I know you have 30+ Golems (all of which seem to be horribly stuck in my many web mines) but now I have a ship that can punish your Golems =D>

So this USS Buttercup will be the first golem that I captured. The USS Princess will be the 2nd (soon 8) . I've already started searching out for the 3rd and 4th.

Let's see what happens now that I have a Golem too Danno. I think you're going to be in big trouble my friend! :o

SSAVAGE
Peaceful leader of the Crysline People
Winner of the Crystal Peace Prize 2001, 2004, 2009

Dano Killer

Post#57 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Oh no... the Crystals now have an empty Golam caught in an Ion storm and still getting pushed along deeper into his space. Now it really is hopeless, I guess its time to give up..... Naaaaaa I don't think so. Its been really fun schooling this so called Crystal "expert" on the finer art of VGA Planets. Every turn the percentage of map I control gets higher and your's gets smaller. In case you didn't realize it, that is bad for you.

The only saving grace for you recently was that Ion storm and you didn't plan either that so I guess we can say you're batting 1.000. Nothing that has happened was due to any strategy on your part. Wait, I take that back, the loss of 5 ships two turns ago was planned by you right? Good thinking flypaper, I like how you strategize. :lol:

It may shock you to learn this (assuming you do learn) but just because a ship is in a web does not mean it's a bad thing. Here's a little rule you missed in VGA Planets 101 but you must be in a web to sweep it, and sweeping them I am. Squeezing, moving closer, waiting for you to get close so I can kill your fleets. I told you I was going to do that and so it has been. Oh and thanks for the Emerald Battlecruiser with Tech 10 Torps and Beams I captured a few turns back. Her torps will do me just fine while those tech 4 torps on the Cat won't get you far. I liked that trade very much. Thank you so much.

Oh and the reason I get my turns in quickly is because I know what I'm doing and don't want to be rude making others wait for no good reason. You take your sweet time because you have no idea whats happening and can't stand to see the nightmare that awaits you each turn. It's obvious. If you really had hope in this game you'd want to process these turns fast and get it over with. It's OK, I guess I understand your reluctance but it's unnecessary waiting until the last minute if you knew what you were doing. [-X
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

ssavage

Post#58 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:05 am

=D> Ha ha ha ha

I love to read your delusional posts Danno - and I get that you are really frustrated because I'm not playing YOUR game. Your ships are stuck in my web mines and haven't moved an inch in the past 2 months.

Yes you were able to have some mild success taking out one of my mine sweeping fleets (was 4 Emeralds) but they got too far from home and were low on fuel. Crap happens and I still have over 180 ships and am building new ones every turn.

Your only real growth has been into Romulan space - winning battles against a dead player. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard - you might leave a bruise LOL.

Let's see now - what were you saying about the USS Princess on August 22nd?

Postby Dano Killer » 22 Aug 2014 10:06
Yawn... talk about annoying. Yeah you towed a ship with 1900 fuel on it and yeah I'll get back just fine while sweeping webmines.... what's your point? I can sweep them over the plant or within 3 movements, either way I still get home and you still haven't taken a planet.

Ohhh right - now I remember - you were supposed to move your USS Princess back to the starbase within 3 turns. Um how did that work out for you? What? is that ship STILL sitting in those web mines? with no end in sight? Really? how can this be? surely a VGA genius like yourself has a plan of action to free up that ship? It's been a full month man - don't you think that you'd have been able to free up that ship by now?

Keep wet dreaming Danno - it makes for entertaining posts from you. Meanwhile I'm going to start preparing my new Golem crew and see how that ship does against your fleet. I'm going to put strikeout x's on the hull for each ship of yours she kills. I'm not sure if I have enough paint :mrgreen:

Kassengestell

Post#59 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:49 pm

did you really wanted to tow a ship from ME away !? ;)
join the mobile infantry

Dano Killer

Post#60 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:47 pm

No that was strange. I didn't try to tow anything, I was just looking around the planets in the general area. Mission was cloak. Maybe I had the same FC as one of those ship or the planet itself. FC was mkt but that shouldn't have caused it to surrender. Maybe it was one of those rare "cloak failure" events that happen sometimes and you were able to steal my fuel. Strange, I have no idea what caused that.

Oh well, better you have it back than that other guy. Care to give it back? :mrgreen:
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

Return to “Leaf On The Wind 6”