New UnNatural game?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

BitMask
Site Admin

New UnNatural game?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:17 pm

If there are at least 8 players that would like to play a UnNatural game, I would set up a new one.
I plan on doing a overall on the ship setups and this time there will be no PLS,but we will use 999 ship limit, but the rest would be very similar to UnNatural 6.
More info at http://www.circus-maximus.com/forums/vi ... 120&t=4775

Lord Firefall

Re: New UnNatural game?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Sounds interesting. Is the host frequency going to be the same as listed on the custom race page? Since we are building our own races, I take it there are no preclusions against similar races?

Andor

Post#3 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:42 pm

I stumbled upon your Race Builder site about a week ago. I was hoping a new game would be started, but I didn't expect it to be this soon. I can manage one more game so, count me in.

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#4 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 am

Yes, the game will run 3x week and later at 2x week or when all turns are in like most game here at C-M.
Yes, you could have more than one of the same race and you do, but because of the vast options no two races are the same.

This game takes a bit more time to start than normal as everyone has to make their race selections and tweeks, send them in and then the game setup has to be done. I still have to edit the scenario a bit as well, so don't expect it to start before end October.

So we have 2 possible players. Anyone else?

FireAge

Post#5 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:52 am

Very tempting, but I must pass on this one. Already got 2 games, and I do not want to supply low quality play.

Return to “Game Suggestions”