Alpha Quadrant Anyone?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Logain

Re: Alpha Quadrant Anyone?

Post#46 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:26 am

Arrrrggggghhhhh! Ye Galactic Skalawags!

Offers of tribute will be considered. Submit your offers via subspace. Highest acceptable bidder gets 50 turns without Orion interference. Bid high... You only get to bid once.

Lowest bid will be considered an act of war! :lol:

Logain :roll:

FLETCH

Post#47 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:05 am

I would seriously love to join this game. Several of you know I can't resist an AQ. Unfortunately I'm going to have to this time. I'm too afraid I'll let you all down if I can't keep up. I still feel bad about messing Raven around last time...

I know I will regret it, at least for a little while, but launch without me gentlemen. This time I won't be seeing you in the black.

Have fun.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Raven2

Post#48 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:46 pm

FLETCH wrote:I would seriously love to join this game. Several of you know I can't resist an AQ. Unfortunately I'm going to have to this time. I'm too afraid I'll let you all down if I can't keep up. I still feel bad about messing Raven around last time...

I know I will regret it, at least for a little while, but launch without me gentlemen. This time I won't be seeing you in the black.

Have fun.
Sorry to hear that Fletch. We'll miss you out there!
I think this is the first AQ game I've played in where the Romulans aren't in either my hands or Logain's. This oughta be interesting!
>>> Raven <<<

Havok
Site Admin

Post#49 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:53 pm

It really is to bad... with 3 strong races still waiting to be chosen and all... Just begging for you to join one of them... all alone in the night...
Regards,
][avok

Andor

Post#50 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Raven2 wrote:Sorry to hear that Fletch. We'll miss you out there!
I think this is the first AQ game I've played in where the Romulans aren't in either my hands or Logain's. This oughta be interesting!
The Borg was my first choice. I was going to choose the Feds, but after reviewing the HConfig I noticed this wasn't like other AQ games. Most notable was the Romulans couldn't be decloaked by Loki.

Having another experienced player such as FLETCH play would be nice. I've tried getting my Dad to play again and I get similar reason for him not to return. My hope is the game will be here for when players like FLETCH have the time to return ... once again into the "black".

Logain

Post#51 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm

FLETCH wrote:I would seriously love to join this game. Several of you know I can't resist an AQ. Unfortunately I'm going to have to this time. I'm too afraid I'll let you all down if I can't keep up. I still feel bad about messing Raven around last time...
FLETCH,

Sorry you won't be joining us this time... It has been over a year since we've had the chance to cross swords. Hope life returns to a pace where you can get back to enjoying "brain candy" like the rest of us. I was planning to lay out for awhile after SFB4 ends, but... Addictions can be a hard thing to beat. =P~
Raven2 wrote:I think this is the first AQ game I've played in where the Romulans aren't in either my hands or Logain's. This oughta be interesting!
I had every intention of grabbing the Romulans, but was too slow... They were gone by the time I noticed the game was open for business. Those Warbirds can become habit forming. Maybe I can steal a couple 8)

Logain

Andor

Post#52 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:56 am

Logain wrote:I had every intention of grabbing the Romulans, but was too slow... They were gone by the time I noticed the game was open for business. Those Warbirds can become habit forming. Maybe I can steal a couple
Now, now, maybe we can come to some other arrangements. I already have a gravitonic ship of my own, but alas it has one engine. Perhaps we can make other arrangements <EG>

Logain

Post#53 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:56 am

Andor wrote:Now, now, maybe we can come to some other arrangements. I already have a gravitonic ship of my own, but alas it has one engine. Perhaps we can make other arrangements <EG>
Every good businessman looks for win-win opportunities. I will gladly discuss any such opportunity with you in the future. I shall have my Procurement Guild Director contact you in the near future.

Good hunting, Sir Romulan :D

Andor

Post#54 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:05 pm

akshamu wrote:I am always interested in an AQ game, but I am at my limit in games at the moment. I would have to wait for a game or two to end before I pickup a new game.
I've had my eye on an AQ game since I joined this host and learned of the scenario. It's hard to turn down an opportunity to play with some of the veterans of the scenario!! The excitement is barely containable.

Logain

Post#55 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:26 am

Andor wrote:I've had my eye on an AQ game since I joined this host and learned of the scenario. It's hard to turn down an opportunity to play with some of the veterans of the scenario!! The excitement is barely containable.
Let me tell you about some of those "veterans of the scenario"...

Raven2 is mean and sneaky 8) , Casebolt is just mean and will kick you when you're down :evil: , Gavan's only mean if you try to communicate with him :x , Lord Loki has always been mean :lol: , Not sure if wasp has ever played in an AQ game but he has been ornery in other Universe's :?

I, on the other hand, will be your best friend. Stay away from those other guys :-'

Return to “Game Suggestions”