Happy New Year!

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Logain

Re: Happy New Year!

Post#16 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Fexer wrote:... VGAP became a game (island) for older people unable to cope with the MMRPG anymore! ;-)

Isn't this exactly the reason why we love this slow game play, we can sneak in here and there a few minutes from our demanding lifes and are waiting eagerly for the next thrilling surprise on the echo cluster... :D
I have a different view of this game. :D I tell my wife this is brain candy after working at a computer all day for "the man". =P~

The computer just tells me the score... The game is going on continuously in my mind as I work to outthink the other guy. I agree this isn't a game for those who demand instant gratification, but the anticipation that comes from waiting for my turn to see if my ambush has worked as designed or my other dastardly deeds work out is something you won't get from one of those shoot-'em-up games.

Thanks to Havok and his minions :lol: for keeping this site up for us "old guys" to play thinking games.

Happy New Year... Prepare to die! 8)

Gilgamesh

Post#17 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:30 pm

QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Fexer

Post#18 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 am

Logain, I'm absolutely with you! This game is like "chess on the echo cluster ", with an immense psychological component.
You won't get this kind of combination from any other game and its playable form almost 0 - 99. =D>

FireAge

Post#19 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:32 am

I must admit having faced several opponents with the skill of 1 year olds [emoji41]

Return to “Scuttlebutt”