High Command on the comeback trail?

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Gilgamesh

High Command on the comeback trail?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:08 pm

I saw this on the HC page today. Maybe this means there is a renaissance in progress?

Most important - I sure hope he's over the worst of the apparent health issues.

I'm back home from the hospital and the rehabilitation. I tried to continue with the games,
but meanwhile my ISP has changed all mail services to a SSL connection. This is not supported by the hosting program.
Now I have to try to solve this problem. I'll post the progress on this site.

November - 02 - 2014
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gilgamesh

Re: High Command on the comeback trail?

Post#2 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:54 am

Sadly - no, not on the comeback trail. Here's the latest post on the High Command site...

December - 28 - 2014:
I tried to find a way to connect my hosting program (AutoTroll) directly with the mailadress you send the turns to.
I did not find a solution to do this. This means, that I would have to collect the turns on a private mailadress and then
do the rest of the work myself: Storing the turns to the correct gamefolder, checking the turns to be valid and so on.
Because of my personal situation, I do not have the time nor the will to do this, it's too much effort for me.
I'm sorry, but High Command will end here. I enjoyed the time being a host and thank all of you for staying with me so many years!
I wish you all the best ! !

Regards Matthias

------

Thank you Matthias for your great hosting over the years. Sorry you couldn't make it back, but maybe now you have the opportunity to play a few games. You've earned it after all your hard work...
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Aleortu

Post#3 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:14 pm

High Command is working again and very well :D

Matt started with a TEST GAME, and later opened new games to join, we'll already in action since a few months ago.
He's a hero, doing all the work by himself =D>
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:26 pm

Aleortu wrote:High Command is working again and very well :D

Matt started with a TEST GAME, and later opened new games to join, we'll already in action since a few months ago.
He's a hero, doing all the work by himself =D>
Glad to hear he's found a way around his email problem.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Scuttlebutt”