When it rains...

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

When it rains...

Post#1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey all! I hope everyone is doing good. Just an update on what's been going on around here lately.

1st and foremost, we're back online. No it wasn't the winter storm or the internet connection per say, however around 6:30pm EST on Thursday evening the cable modem decided to die. We couldn't get anyone from the cable company out here until Saturday morning. I apologize for the lack of updates, however all I could do was get an email out (from my phone) to Bitmask letting him know what's going on.

2nd, the other issue has been the forums, and I've touched on this in another thread. I just want to say Thank You! again to Bitmask who got a theme installed and rebuilt the front page so we could have our 10 latest posts display back. Hat's off to you sir.

3rd, due to the outage, the Troll is acting a little bit wonky. It is a troll after all, they're not supposed to be nice. If you don't see something updating as fast as you think it should, please don't blow up my mailbox I'm aware of it. I'm hovering over it. I'm kicking it. Nuff said.

Thanks for your patience and I'll see you on the battle field. There's 3 new games waiting for players!
Regards,
][avok

Krait

Re: When it rains...

Post#2 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks Havok.

Appreciate the update and the hassles you go through to keep this board rolling.

Have a good one.
been there, done that...

Logain

Post#3 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Is "wonky" a technical term? #-o

JonnyDoH

Post#4 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 am

Thanks, Havok & Bitmask! You guys rock! =D>

Also, glad to hear you're okay. The storm had us folks in California worried.
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Return to “Scuttlebutt”