Here's a question - How often do you ...

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#16 » Fri May 05, 2006 7:27 pm

Kid Khan wrote:I'm coming by several times a day, when it gets boring at work or when the anger about people not sending their turns in grows too big. But I'm only logging on, when I got something to say.... cough... when I FEEL like having something to say actually.

So, why do you log on?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sinner

Post#17 » Sat May 06, 2006 12:39 am

Hi all

I try to check it daily but dont always get the chance.

Regards Sinner
Up here in space, I'm looking down on you
My Lasers trace, Everything you do
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time

Kid Khan

Post#18 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:15 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Kid Khan wrote:I'm coming by several times a day, when it gets boring at work or when the anger about people not sending their turns in grows too big. But I'm only logging on, when I got something to say.... cough... when I FEEL like having something to say actually.

So, why do you log on?

Cause I love the feeling of these warm welcomes to closed communities.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#19 » Sat May 06, 2006 5:27 am

Kid Khan wrote:

So, why do you log on?

Cause I love the feeling of these warm welcomes to closed communities.

:lol: You're very welcome. Cherek just gets jealous when he's not the center of attention. 8)
Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#20 » Sat May 06, 2006 5:38 am

Havok wrote: :lol: You're very welcome. Cherek just gets jealous when he's not the center of attention. 8)

I do try to control it, but sometimes, it gets away from me.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

hennef

Post#21 » Sat May 06, 2006 6:23 am

Havok wrote: :lol: You're very welcome. Cherek just gets jealous when he's not the center of attention. 8)

I do try to control it, but sometimes, it gets away from me.

sometimes.... yes :P
have fun!

hennef

hennef

Post#22 » Sat May 06, 2006 6:25 am

Trillian wrote:
hennef wrote:good damn it!!! i can finally reply again. :)))

...... i think i check several times per day unless i have "important" things to do ;)

getting up - drinking - booting - drinking - checking- drinking - university (sometimes ;) ) - drinking - meeting friends and stuff -drinking - checking - drinking - listening to music - drinking- fooding and stuff - drinking - eating sun - drinking - checking -drinking - sleeping - drinking - checking during sleep :P - sleeping - meeting friends? - sleeping - sleeping - drinking8)

cheerio

:P

bwaaahahahah rofl. thank you trillian, very refreshing ;)

you know, you need to drink much. especially, when it is hot outside. and we finally get some spring startet here ----> SUN IS SHINING, AND THE WEATHER IS SWEET!!! 8)
have fun!

hennef

Aleortu

Re: Here's a question - How often do you ...

Post#23 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:58 pm

I check it at least once a week. Usually once a day or in between days.
II like to read old threads like this one (nine years old) and it seems it used to be more active. I notice that in all other message boards, perhaps the other social networks are growing but this is the only place I know we can talk about VGA Planets.
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

Gilgamesh

Post#24 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Holy 9 year resurrection of a topic, Batman!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

JonnyDoH

Post#25 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Once a week, if I'm not in a game. Usually around 2-3 times a week if I am.

Reason why I check once a week outside of a game is to see if any of the old allies/enemies make an appearance to chat. Some I've attached fond memories to, and I like to see what they have to say.
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#26 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Aleortu wrote:I check it at least once a week. Usually once a day or in between days.
II like to read old threads like this one (nine years old) and it seems it used to be more active. I notice that in all other message boards, perhaps the other social networks are growing but this is the only place I know we can talk about VGA Planets.
The forums used to be a lot more active than they are today. Users don't post as much as they used to.
Regards,
][avok

High Command

Post#27 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:14 am

I check the forums usually 2 - 3 times a day. Maybe more when I posted sth. or I'm interested in a special thread.

FireAge

Post#28 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Daily or twice a day, you never know :-)

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”