Host waits for non player races?

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Aleortu

Host waits for non player races?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 am

We have seen during the first turns of a game that as soon as we all send the trn the host runs, and sometimes we manage to get several turns in a day.

Later in the game when some player(s) has dropped, the race is open to join and the Q is playing it, I always wondered if the host would run when all the active players send their trn or if it keeps waiting in case somebody decides to join and take the open races?
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Host waits for non player races?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Aleortu wrote:We have seen during the first turns of a game that as soon as we all send the trn the host runs, and sometimes we manage to get several turns in a day.

Later in the game when some player(s) has dropped, the race is open to join and the Q is playing it, I always wondered if the host would run when all the active players send their trn or if it keeps waiting in case somebody decides to join and take the open races?
Keep in mind that the hosting software was made in the 90's. If a computer player is designated (the Q) than there should be no wait.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”