Mail server?

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Gilgamesh

Mail server?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi.

Sorry to ask this - I sent my turn in about 14 hours ago and a couple others since. I haven't had a reply and nothing is showing on the game page.

Thanks
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gavan

Re: Mail server?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:10 am

It has been offline for about 24 hours at this point.

Perhaps Havok has gone out of town and the host crashed.........

It will be up at some point. Hope you are not waiting for the result of a large battle or a sneaky plan. :)
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Gilgamesh

Post#3 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 am

always.... 8)
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Aleortu

Post#4 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:50 pm

Be patiente guys and use the time to revise your turns. The servers will be back online very soon.

BTW I hope they will end NF140 right now, I am two mark-4 from become "killing in action" just when the game is ending, I want to survive with my decrepit 5 ships.
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:43 pm

The Troll was back on as of around 2am EST this morning. My fault entirely here guys I apologize. I pulled the troll down a couple of nights ago to do maintenance and fell asleep while waiting for it to complete... Then just completely forgot about it.
Regards,
][avok

Gilgamesh

Post#6 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Oh man - I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who does stuff like that! I earned that avatar you gave me.

No worries ][avok - and once again, thank you for everything you do on this site!

:allhail:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”