1 Slot Remains

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

1 Slot Remains

Post#1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Who's going to take the final race in Alpha Quadrant 9?
Regards,
][avok

Logain

Re: 1 Slot Remains

Post#2 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:06 am

If I didn't have a 25 year-old sports car in the garage in the initial stages of disassembly, I'd be all over this one. Send Raven2 an e-mail and see if his lobes are tingling to get back in the AQ universe as a Ferengi... :lol:

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:23 am

Logain wrote:If I didn't have a 25 year-old sports car in the garage in the initial stages of disassembly, I'd be all over this one. Send Raven2 an e-mail and see if his lobes are tingling to get back in the AQ universe as a Ferengi... :lol:
Actually I did prior to launching the game. I can't believe he's not in it.
Regards,
][avok

Burnerboy

Post#4 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Obviously afraid of me.. :lol:

Raven2

Post#5 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Yep, that's it ... Ron scared me off. Just don't have time to go chasing him all over the quadrant to kick his borg ass. :lol:

I had intended to play, but real life is getting the best of me at the moment. Just too much going on to play to my normal standard.

I'll be watching this one to see how it goes. Good luck to all!

I don't remember the game description saying anything about restrictions on allies. What are the terms?
>>> Raven <<<

Fexer

Post#6 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm

What a pity you can't join in Raven2. I have been looking forward to seeing you perform in the AQ scenario, with some serious contenders. :mrgreen:

Regarding the allies rules, we have at least the one allies addon up and running, which should be the guideline for this setting.

Hopefully you will find time for AQ10.

:gorn:

Raven2

Post#7 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:15 pm

I was looking forward to the challenge as well, Fexer. A few months ago I had plenty of time on my hands, but lots has happened since then. Hoping things settle down in the next few months and I can jump in on a non-AQ game.
>>> Raven <<<

wasp

Post#8 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi all

I've noticed that the game has an open position for the romulan empire in a good position, but i can't join the game.

Is that by design or there's an error?

Thanks

Wasp
"Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study Logistics" in Red Storm Rising from Tom Clancy

Return to “Alpha Quadrant 9”