wow. isn´t that a bit much? ill wind with 2 more tubes would be very nice though but i think it is ok it can not cloak. and more cargo and fuel on most ships would be very cool.Gilgamesh wrote:my 2 cents......
- D7 is good as is, maybe a little more cargo room....
- either beef up the Deth Spec with more mass and a much bigger fuel tank, or give the Klingons the Resolute
- Ill-wind - instead of a Resolute maybe make the Ill Wind cloakable and give it 2 more torp tubes
- more of everything on the carrier - I never build them as they are but a half decent mid-range (thinking around the Fed Kitty range) carrier would be a big help........
- Vickie - more mass, more fuel and cargo room, another couple of tubes
and if we're tinkering with abilities...
- pillage mission - beam up fuel as well as supplies
well puthennef wrote:the vikki is not the best battleship, but it also does not have to. it gets killed by the T nearly every time, but only due to the 150% damage of the lizards. that should not be taken into account here. the vikki is as strong as the diamond flame and that is ok i think. it kills the missy roughly 70% of the battles and never wins against any other battleship. so you could dramatise and say it is the worst battleship, but it is not, since it is cheap and you can use your poppers in those battles or assist with one of your cloakers first. that just is the trick! you HAVE to use more ships per battle. that is why i would increase the cargo, mass and fuel of the deth, put some more cargo on the D7 and improve the ill wind. that way you can better support your battleships. it is an indirect improvement. i guess they are ment to be played that strange way. kill and be killed. winning with sacrifices. the warrior-way to victory!
haha, jo! they are fun, but i am just beginning to get an idea of their abbilities. i will play all the races with the old ship-list, as i probably would with any good new list. but fascists get a place in the upper half.Gilgamesh wrote:Without the 150% damage the T-Rex is definitely weak, no question. But it does come with a 150% damage limit so I'm not sure why we should ignore that?
In Echoview sims, Vicki 67 Diamond Flame 54 and similar for the Crystal Thunder with Vicki fighting from the left - better than I expected but still iffy.
It will probably take a few games on a modified shiplist to see for sure what, if anything, is agreed on as good improvements.
Either way - I'll keep playing the Klingons even if the shiplist never changes.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest