Notification

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#16 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:42 pm

Noooooooooo. He said "threat". 8)

Not dentures. :lol:
Regards,
][avok

Hanno

Re: Notification

Post#17 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:30 am

Cherek, I know you've answered this before but ........

IRJTN : Imperial Royal Japanese Texas Navy ?? I Googled it and most of the references are to you.

Oh! So I don't get banned from off topic chatter - 8) - I'm still not receiving forum response notifications either. :mail:

Hanno
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Since C-M has moved to the new server, I haven't received a "New Message" notification. Am I the only one who is experiencing this?

Cherek

Post#18 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:38 am

I turned off my notification message this moring and I'm going to leave it off until tomorrow morning to if it resets itself.

Cool, I'm on Google.

See that you slimes, I'm famous.

The Imperial Royal Japanese Texas Navy (IRJTN)…. It is a classy sounding name is it not?

Texas Navy:
Being a "Native Texan", and a Commissioned Admiral in the Texas Navy, (Texas Navy, there is no such thing. Why yes there is, and it is officially recognized by the State of Texas and the United States of America), I felt this would be a great place to start some good ole fashioned fun. We know there is good and evil out there in space. Well now there is the Texas Navy.

Japanese:
A lot of people love to name their ships. It seems there are several people who like to use the names of the WWII fleets. We are no different. But instead of using U.S. or British ship names, we prefer to be different. In a fleet of our own you may say.

Imperial and Royal:
These names come directly from the organization of the Japanese WWII fleets. Imperial was the actual term that identifies the Japanese Navy. Royal comes from the British Royal Navy. From my research, which may be flawed, some Japanese Naval Vessels were designed and built by England prior to WWII. British Admiralty also trained Japanese crews, bringing a strong tie between the Royal and Imperial Navies.

Thus we have the Beginnings of the Imperial Royal Japanese Texas Navy.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#19 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:54 am

BTW, there are 13 members in the IRJTN. Lord Admiral Static (who has recently started playing again) and myself are the only members carry the IRJTN at the end on our names. Two other of the active IRJTN members have retired from playing VGAP. There are 9 covert IRJTN members and quite a few of them are still playing. :twisted:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Havok
Site Admin

Post#20 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:13 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I turned off my notification message this moring and I'm going to leave it off until tomorrow morning to if it resets itself.
That won't make a difference. It's something I'm going to have to figure out over the weekend.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#21 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:14 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:BTW, there are 13 members in the IRJTN. Lord Admiral Static (who has recently started playing again) and myself are the only members carry the IRJTN at the end on our names. Two other of the active IRJTN members have retired from playing VGAP. There are 9 covert IRJTN members and quite a few of them are still playing. :twisted:
Oh brother... here we go again... :roll:
Regards,
][avok

warpedboard

Post#22 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:58 pm

Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:BTW, there are 13 members in the IRJTN. Lord Admiral Static (who has recently started playing again) and myself are the only members carry the IRJTN at the end on our names. Two other of the active IRJTN members have retired from playing VGAP. There are 9 covert IRJTN members and quite a few of them are still playing. :twisted:
Is the IRJTN part of the Illuminati?

Cherek

Post#23 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Yes
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Hanno

Post#24 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:07 pm

I smell a LOADED question there.... :lol:

Cherek, what part of Texas are you from? I'm a College Station native, moved away for five years, came back for a visit never intending to stay but alas here I am. It's been good.

Hanno :cheers:

warpedboard wrote:
Havok wrote:
Is the IRJTN part of the Illuminati?

Hanno

Post#25 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:08 pm

We wouldn't want you to get bored now Havok. 8)

Hanno
Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I turned off my notification message this moring and I'm going to leave it off until tomorrow morning to if it resets itself.
That won't make a difference. It's something I'm going to have to figure out over the weekend.

FLETCH

Post#26 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:22 pm

Only 2 out of 11 are proud to show thier allegiance huh?

I'd probably be ashamed too.... :hehe:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Six_Of_One

Post#27 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:19 am

Askin Cherek about the IRJTN is like fixing the talking toaster on Red Dwarf :roll:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cherek

Post#28 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:33 am

Hanno wrote:I smell a LOADED question there.... :lol:

Cherek, what part of Texas are you from? I'm a College Station native, moved away for five years, came back for a visit never intending to stay but alas here I am. It's been good.
I was born in Harlingen.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#29 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:45 am

FLETCH wrote:
Only 2 out of 11 are proud to show thier allegiance huh?

I'd probably be ashamed too.... :hehe:
Go back and reread, 9 are covert member (get a dictionary and look up what covert means) and two are retired. You have to have covert operations. Having a covert members help keeps some people wondering who all is a member.

BTW, out of the 12 other members (to include Lord Admiral Static), the only member I haven't fought was The General. Our timing was never right.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

FLETCH

Post#30 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:58 am

I understand you might want some "covert" members, but 80% of your members? Like I said........ maybe shame comes into it somewhere :wink: :D

:stirthepot:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”