Getting Started

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Post#16 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 am

oh - and when playing against me, don't forget to set the friendly code of all your ships to 'GSA'. This will give you double the points when you encounter me......

Rogach

Post#17 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 am

Ok, thanks again guys.
As for VGAP5, wikipedia is saying that it is being developed by some other guys, but the project is being supervised by Tim Wisseman. I found his mail on his website and i messeged him asking about VGAP5. He replied that it is going to be much like v4, but i'm guesing with much more user friendly interface and some other stuff making it easier to play.
Oh and what is the friendly code? :oops:

Cardno

Post#18 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 am

Rogach wrote:Ok, thanks again guys.
As for VGAP5, wikipedia is saying that it is being developed by some other guys, but the project is being supervised by Tim Wisseman. I found his mail on his website and i messeged him asking about VGAP5. He replied that it is going to be much like v4, but i'm guesing with much more user friendly interface and some other stuff making it easier to play.
Was that from Wikipedia or Wikileaks? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rogach

Post#19 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Hehe, no, i'm pretty sure it was the pedia.

Hawkeye

Post#20 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:32 pm

It's a three character code assigned to ships, bases and planets you set to establish if a different race is friendly or not. It also determines other ship functions and commands. GSA set on a ship will give the ship away to a rebel ship in the same location...

Cardno

Post#21 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
It's a three character code assigned to ships, bases and planets you set to establish if a different race is friendly or not. It also determines other ship functions and commands. GSA set on a ship will give the ship away to a rebel ship in the same location...
It is better to give....than receive...... :P

Return to “Ask Cherek”