New Winplan32 V3.6.62 released

This forum is for discussion of the 32bit version of Winplan.
http://vgap.innernet.co.za/winplan/

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

BitMask
Site Admin

New Winplan32 V3.6.62 released

Post#1 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

The latest version of Winplan32 in now available for download

In this version we fixed many bugs that was reported by you, including many Bad Turn errors.
We also have a new compact layout for the Starbase, Ship and Planet screens which will fit smaller screen sizes as well as big ones. Check out the new window resizes as well :D

Gavan

Re: New Winplan32 V3.6.62 released

Post#2 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi Bitmask,

I have noticed a couple of things when using this version.

1. When on the Planets window just under Planet Scan is a text box. Sometimes I get the planet number in that box and sometimes I get random symbols and sometimes I get a blank box. What is that box supposed to be showing?

2. When viewing a ship when I press the data box to get the ship specs. I get a run time error 5 and then winplan crashes out. This happens in both of games.

Otherwise this is looking very good to use now that I am mostly use to it.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#3 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 am

Hi Gavan

Thank you for the feedback and bug reports.

I have fixed issue 2 which will be in the next release (along with Hyperjump improvements and warp circles)

Could you give more detail on the random symbols issue. A screenshot would be nice and also any button presses you did before to get to that stage. You can post it here or log it in our bug database.

Gavan

Post#4 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi Bitmask,

One more for the list. (sorry)

Sometimes when I go to name a ship I am able to bring up the box to enter a name, I am able to move around inside the box with the arrow keys and with the mouse but I am unable to put in a single character. The box ignores everything else I type on the keyboard. (letters and numbers)

Very Strange.
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Return to “Project 6: Winplan 32bit”