Hosting Cementery

Why not lay off the home team for a second and spend some time discussing the good and the bad that you've seen at other VGA Planets sites on the web?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Hosting Cementery

Post#16 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 am

Let me clarify...

I'm not taking the site offline. I'm not closing shop... Just said I've entertained the thought...

When the time does come to move on, there will be plenty of advance notice... several months worth. I don't intend to let go of the domain, nor let the games go dark without completion...

So when the time comes, the best scenario I see is that I'll have someone take over the day to day tasks with the site, with the initial offer going to Bitmask. Something like that.
Regards,
][avok

Gilgamesh

Post#17 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:55 am

Well that's good to hear, because when you said: "I could be taking this place down any day..." I got kinda worried. =D>
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Boronos

Post#18 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:54 am

I want to add my appreciation for your efforts Havok. :cylonclap:

You do a hell of a job making old software work with today's while supporting a network full of kids.

FireAge

Post#19 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Here here, hope this site goes on for a bit, but can understand it if you are getting tired from running it. Could consider setting up a combo wih Strue's new site, which seems to be based on more modern techno so may require less maintenance?

Return to “Comments About Other VGA Planets Sites”