Build Que

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Burnerboy

Build Que

Post#1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 am

Any idea why the build order would jump more than 50 planets, skipping lots of builds in between? I'm baffled :? Again :roll: Was not my PB points.

Ron

FireAge

Re: Build Que

Post#2 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 am

Which game? PHost or THost?

Burnerboy

Post#3 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 pm

AQ7 THost...

FireAge

Post#4 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Ah then it must of course be....

No clue :P

Gavan

Post#5 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Burnerboy wrote:AQ7 THost...
Not that I really want to help you in AQ7 :? but I built a number of ships this turn and they built about where I expected.

About what range of SB numbers did you expect to build from?
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Burnerboy

Post#6 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Gavan,
You understand I'm not going to give out Base #'s. You seem like a nice person for a Carsassian, but let's be real. You are part of the Romederassian Hooliganism. Point is, I had ship builds where they should have been, then it skipped 50+ planet numbers and built more, missing a lot of builds in between. I have no clue why :cry:

Ron

Gavan

Post#7 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 pm

I was not asking for exact SB #'s. More like 250 to 275 and then it jumped to 325 to 350 as an example but if you give me no details then there is not much I can do.

P.S. I am not part of any gang thank you very much. [-X

Burnerboy

Post#8 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Dear Boy,
You know what I meant. You had builds where you expected, so did I. Then it jumped. Why did it jump. Planet numbers are not important. As far as the "Gang" thing goes, see below: :P

A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.[2] Some criminal gang members are "jumped in" or have to prove their loyalty by committing acts such as theft or violence.

Enough said,

Ron

Gavan

Post#9 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Ok then all I can suggest is you follow a personal rule of mine when playing your turn.

Open the beer afterwards and not before. #-o

Burnerboy

Post#10 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Gavan,
What fun would that be :shock: 30 VCR's last turn. Took 4 beers just to watch them all :lol:
Admit it, you don't know what happened either. I have never seen this before. It just skipped a bunch of bases. Strange.

Ron

Burnerboy

Post#11 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Well Hell,
everything built where I expected this time. Just not enough of them of course :D Still cannot figure out what happened last turn.

Ron

Raven2

Post#12 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Ron,
I also noticed an oddity in the build que. In my case, though, it was not a single jump ahead. I had several bases build out of order, with planet numbers spanning hundreds. I am at a loss to explain why it occurred. It seems to have settled back to a normal rhythym over the last few turns.

--Raven, Head Hooligan
>>> Raven <<<

Burnerboy

Post#13 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey Rick,
Mine built where they were supposed to for (a classified number of ships), then skipped over fifty base numbers and built again. I'm :shock: . Have no clue, etc. Builds were back to normal last two turns.

Ron
p.s. If you don't die of indigestion, let's take a long weekend and go have a beer with ][avok when this game is over.

Raven2

Post#14 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Sounds like a plan Ron. It'll probably be spring by then! :cheers:
>>> Raven <<<

Aleortu

Post#15 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:54 am

Perhaps you have to read carefully the Host documentation.

I remember in Planets Server the ships queue respected WHEN you ordered the ship to be built.
That means: my SB #350 orders a ship to be built, the next turn I order a new ship at SB #100, well: SB 350 would build the ship first.
And if I changed the ship I was building, the SB loses the turn, the SB moved then to the bottom (OF MY SB's ORDER).
What I mean is: according to my Priority Points, the order or my brand new ships built was the order I told my SB to build them.

I think that can always be managed using SB fcode.

Sorry if that was not understood, my english becomes poor sometimes :p
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

Return to “Intel”