Cplayer and Human player WORKS!!!!

Here you can find, hints, strategies and other info for VGA Planets, PHost and it's many addon's and utilities.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Rimstalker

Post#31 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:33 am

Could it be blankscore that throws Spacelord into that tantrum?
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

Rimstalker

Post#32 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:36 am

Error in deleting post

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1017 Can't find file: './cmforums/phpbb_search_wordmatch.frm' (errno: 13)

DELETE FROM phpbb_search_wordmatch WHERE post_id IN (6374)

Line : 419
File : /home/www/circus-maximus/forums/includes/functions_search.php

Rimstalker

Post#33 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:37 am

Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1196 Warning: Some non-transactional changed tables couldn't be rolled back

INSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('419', 0), ('1017', 0), ('6374', 0), ('circusmaximus', 0), ('cmforums', 0), ('debug', 0), ('delete', 0), ('deleting', 0), ('errno', 0), ('error', 0), ('file', 0), ('forums', 0), ('frm', 0), ('functionssearch', 0), ('includes', 0), ('line', 0), ('mode', 0), ('php', 0), ('phpbbsearchwordmatch', 0), ('post', 0), ('postid', 0), ('sql', 0)

Line : 234

Proteus

Post#34 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:13 am

I had similar problems yesterday with the forum

I am not sure why the blank score would affect it, but you are probably correct. Most AI's follow a logical sequence for an event to occur and react in what we percieve is not intuative when confronted by the unexpected.

One problem I have found is this:

If you run spacelord every turn it develops a type of memory and plays better. This is also true if you adjust it's trn file every turn.

But it plays horribly if you just throw it into a game.

In my test games it worked like a charm and seem to adjust to my style of play after a while. When I used it cold in Kill Mojo (turn 37) and No Frills III (turn 90?) it was a disaster.

Most of my turns are done manually, first the starbase, then the planets and finally the starships. I had completed my turn for Mojo/nofrills and then in a shadow directory I tried spacelord. The choices it made were like those of a retarded newb.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#35 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:38 am

Rimstalker wrote:Error in deleting post

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1017 Can't find file: './cmforums/phpbb_search_wordmatch.frm' (errno: 13)

DELETE FROM phpbb_search_wordmatch WHERE post_id IN (6374)

Line : 419

Be careful deleting your posts. Trillian had the same thing happen to her when she was posting last night. This morning we came back to find that even though she got an error message every time she tried to post, the post was actually put on the boards. Between the two of us we apparantly put the same post in TEN TIMES! #-o

This is the important part...

We went in the NF-V forum this morning and found all of those posts, so we decided to delete the extras. Now the entire thread appears to be gone.

If anyone else can see the Casualties thread in the No Frills V forum, I'd sure like to know, 'cause it doesn't seem to be there now.

Return to “Intel”